Pages


Friday, November 4, 2011

Documentary Photography Project


Mini Me


Mask Failures



Baby Dino



Smiling Witch



Darth goes to STA



Vampire on a Diet

I chose to photograph Halloween for my project, but more specifically the Halloween party at the community center. I chose this because it's that time of year and it was easy to be able to get a lot of pictures. The pictures I took have a sort of fun feel to them, with a little bit of irony as well. I learned that Halloween doesn't have to be all scary, that there are plenty of fun costumes out there and it's more about the fun than scaring people. My favorite image would have to be the first one, of my brother (the little Darth Vader) and another older one who we saw the instant we walked into the room. It was so funny that they had the same costume that I had to take a picture of it, and I think the obvious height difference makes the image memorable.








1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! :D Great job at capturing everything at the right moment!

    ReplyDelete