Pages


Monday, April 30, 2012

Currency


10 Pecunium Front


5 Pecunium Front


5 Pecunium Back

  1. I included the images of myself and my brother because we had to include pics of people we know, and the textures I used were mainly just textures I had recently downloaded from 99mockingbirds.com and wanted to use. I tried to include a bird in every picture as a freedom symbol or something that would tie it all together, and they all have flowers. There are clocks on the two that are meant to be front and back, so those tie that together. The seal is on all three images. Circles are a common shape that I used and also help tie it all together.
  2. I used Shape, in that I focused on having the circles as a common aspect. I also used Color, they fit into my color scheme of blue and gold, with one front being primarily blue, and the other front and the back meant to go with it are primarily gold. 
  3. I think I was most successful in my composition and coloring. I tried to arrange my images so there was a clear focal point and the other images and text all supported it. I tried to make my colors vibrant, a personal style preference, and all fit within an overarching color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment